Van insurance with motor legal protection
Our Motor Legal Protection* is designed to help you protect your legal rights and keep you on the road in the event of an accident that is not your fault.
* also known as Uninsured Loss Recovery,
If you are involved in an accident that is not your fault, you have a legal right to claim back your uninsured losses (losses not covered by your Van Insurance policy) from the person who caused the accident.
When you take out our Motor Legal Protection, we will try to recover these losses for you and, if you need to take legal action, we will find and pay for a lawyer to represent you.
Our Motor Legal Protection cover provides the following benefits:
- We will help you get compensation for losses resulting from an accident that is not your fault. This could include:
- medical fees
- loss of earnings
- Compensation for personal injury
- out of pocket expenses
- £100,000 legal cover: double the amount offered by some insurers
- your policy excess
- Replacement Vehicle: We will provide you with a replacement vehicle if the van is unroadworthy or away being repaired following your van being immobilised after an accident that is not your fault for a maximum of 48 hours (subject to availability and terms and conditions).
Note that this cover is not included on a standard yesinsurance.co.uk van insurance policy; it is only applicable if you have added Motor Legal Protection.
Our Motor Legal Protection gives you the extra security that makes all the difference.
Subject to the terms and conditions of the yesinsurance.co.uk Motor Legal Protection policy.