Home insurance - buildings cover
Our buildings insurance includes cover for:
- The structure of the property including its walls, fences, drives and patios
- All permanent fixtures and fittings
- Fixed glass and windows in the home and fixed sanitary ware (accidental damage is provided as standard)
Cover is up to the amount you choose to cover the cost of rebuilding your house within a range from £30,000 to £750,000.
You can also choose to pay an additional premium to cover accidental damage such as DIY disasters!
We also offer some extra cover as standard:
- Cover during the sale of the property
- Property Owners’ Liability cover up to £2,000,000
- Alternative accommodation up to the lower of £10,000 or 20% of the building sum insured if the home cannot be lived in following an insured event
We also provide contents cover.