Car insurance - third party fire and theft
In addition to the basic cover provided by third party only car insurance, with our third party fire and theft car insurance you get the additional benefits of:
- Cover if your car is stolen or damaged by attempted theft, fire, lightning or explosion
- Cover for theft of audio equipment normally fitted by the manufacturer (to a maximum of £500 - subject to terms and conditions)
- Cover for car accessories fitted to the car or stored in your private garage
This is on top of the basic cover offering:
- Unlimited cover for causing accidental injury or death to other people
- £20 million cover for accidental damage to other people's property
- Foreign travel cover to use your car abroad - 60 days per trip in EU countries
If our third party fire and theft car insurance might be the right type of policy for you, you can get a car insurance quote online and see how much you could save.
If you'd like the additional reassurance of even more cover, check out our comprehensive insurance policy.
Cover is subject to terms and conditions.